- Tokushima Prefectural Central Hospital
- 1-10-3 Kuramotocho, Tokushima City, Tokushima, Japan 770-8539
- Core Hospital, Self-sufficiency support
- HIV Treatment Departments
- Division of Hematology
- Number of regular visitors to the hospital
- 10~99 persons
- About Initial Medical Examination
- Reception Hours: 8:30-11:00
Where to make medical appointments: Regional Cooperation Office (appointment by fax)
For the first medical examination, appointments are accepted only through prior introduction from family doctors.
- Consultation Hours
M T W T F S 8:30-12:00 13:00-17:15
- As a general rule, based on appointments; however, medical examinations will be held on an as-needed basis.
- Contact number
- Medical Affairs Division Phone: 088-631-7151（Extension 2702）