- Kawasaki Medical School Hospital
- 577 Matsushima, Kurashiki City, Okayama, Japan 701-0192
- Core Hospital, Self-sufficiency support
- HIV Treatment Departments
- Division of Hematology
- Cumulative number of patients
- 100~299 persons
- Hours for Accepting First Visits
- 8:30-11:30 (Monday and Thursday) / 13:30-16:00 (Thursday)
- Consultation Hours
M T W T F S 9:00-12:30 13:30-16:30
- All departments are available for medical treatment.
Basically based on appointments, but medical examinations will be held on an as-needed basis.
Rapid testing (antigen-antibody screening method) is conducted.
In addition, the HIV-RNA test is conducted in the hospital.
- Contact number
- Center for Kidney and Urinary Tract, Blood and Diabetes
Phone: 086-462-1111 (Main switchboard)
8:30 – 16:00 (Monday through Friday)
8:30 – 11:30 (Saturday)
- Official site
- http://www.kawasaki-m.ac.jp/hospital/ (Japanese Version)