Chugoku-Shikoku Regional AIDS Center

Information about consultation services

Telephone Counseling Hotlines

Consultation for people who are HIV positive or wish to take HIV test

Consultation for gays, lesbians, or people with HIV or STDs / Legal consultation for people who are HIV positive or homosexuals

Consultation for HIV-positive people, their partners and family members / People who are concerned about HIV infection / Peer counseling for gays on HIV/AIDS

If a patient wants to have counseling

Patients can get HIV/AIDS counseling from a professional at the hospital. Please talk to your doctor or a nurse if you want to have counseling.